I noticed this on a friends blog (Love Reading X) and thought I’d have a go at ‘making’ my own virtual book.
What you have to do:
1. Go to ‘Fake Name Generator‘ The name that appears is your author name.
2. Go to ‘Random Word Generator‘ The word listed under ‘Random Verb’ is your title.
3. Go to ‘FlickrCC‘ Type your title into the search box. The first photo that contains a person is your cover.
4. Use Picnik or something similar to put it all together. Be sure to crop and/or zoom in.
5. Write a short synopsis to go along with it.
Here is my ‘book’
(Pictures with help from snazzy computer dad)
Run by Keira B. Barlette
Avalible in Paperback or Hardback…lol
Gunshots pierced through the air. An awful split second of overwhelming shock forced my body to stop. Feeling incapable of movement, of taking another step, I waited. A slow bead of sweat trickled it’s way towards my chin as I collapsed against the wall behind me. I forced myself to stare at the shadows, watching as the body-like shape mirrored my movements by limply falling to the ground. A lump formed in my throat, making it even harder to breath. My brain felt like it was scattered into a millions pieces. What should I do? Where should I go? I pulled in a gasp of air. I knew one thing. That this was it. I was the only one left and they knew where I was hiding. All I could do was what I do best, what I was known for, the way I escaped out of everything and anything that life threw at me…
What do you think? Would you pick this up and want to read it in real life? Tell me in comments.