Righto, so I was tagged by the lovely Amber from The Mile Long Bookshelf (haven’t said this to her yet but would definitely be impressed if she did own a mile long bookshelf…), you can check out her post by clicking this fancy button below:
P.S IT’S AMBER’S BIRTHDAY TODAY! BIG WOOP TO THAT AWESOMENESS.
HAPPY 15TH AMBER!!!
And also Hawwa from It Was Lovely Reading You recently tagged me too, thanks Hawwa!
Anyhoo, the idea is to write 50 facts about yourself. Seems simple, but according to the others that have done this, it’s surprisingly hard. Also, I’m going to do a little bit obscure ones that maybe you didn’t know.
- I don’t have a middle name
- I wanted to have my middle name as Isabelle, but it rhymes with my last name and would’ve ended in disasterious nicknames.
- I have blue eyes.
- I have three scars on my tummy, two on my face and one on my leg from scratching chicken pox when I was little
- Regarding these chicken pox a doctor, when I was little, thought they were cigarette burns (awkward)
- I really like raw spring onion with cheese
- On the topic of food I eat a lot of hummus/houmus/humus
- Oh, I’m vegetarian
- I tried being vegan for a week but missed chocolate, and cheese too much
- I’m 5″2 (An inch taller than my mother)
- I love Paris….I’ve never been, but I feel drawn to France in general
- No. 11 was a lie, I have been to Paris, but I don’t count it (It was Disney Land) however I have been to Ardeche on a school trip. So I have experienced a part of France.
- I eat a lot of raw food, like vegetables and fruit
- In the past five years I’ve owned seven pairs of Converse
- I like Converse All Stars (you don’t say)
- Book blogging is my hobby, however I left school to be self employed full time
- I’m a singer/songwriter musician (in real life)
- I play ukulele
- I don’t really like to mix these two lives that much (because I feel like I’m boasting and big headed…even now, I feels bad)
- I’ve just finished my debut album and am extremely excited to take over the world with it
- I can be slightly vain
- Vain, in a jokey way
- Although some take it seriously and I feel bad
- I once flooded my bedroom by putting my pyjamas in the sink and leaving the tap on
- It was an accident and I was three (honest)
- Dad had just re-plastered the ceiling below my bedroom when I flooded it (aren’t I an angel)
- My favourite colour is red
- Red is the colour of my hair at the moment (the dye was called ‘Dark Cherry’ but it’s a subtle, more natural red)
- My feet look better in general when I’ve painted my toenails.
- When I was little, I thought my knees where ugly until I realised knees aren’t meant to be pretty.
- I have six freckles on my hands (including four on my fingers)
- I have never, ever broken a bone in my body
- I drink a lot of tea.
- The tea I drink must be Yorkshire Tea or it tastes funny (to me)
- I also really, really like Earl Grey and Lady Grey, although Lady is my favourite
- I’m contemplating the idea of getting my nose pierced (not now, in a few years…maybe never)
- I adore Terry’s Chocolate Oranges
- For Easter my family has an easter tree. Which is basically a pot with some large twigs out the garden decorated with little eggs, bunnies and ducks.
- I take my tea weak with milk and one sugar (although trying to cut down on sugar)
- I make my own blend (mixing different brands and ingredients) of hot chocolate and it’s lush (if I say so myself)
- I like feel good books, but also a bit of adventure and at the moment really loving contemporary, coming of age stuff
- I used to want to grow up to become an author and still sometimes write small little parts of random books I have in my head
- I have a book/film idea in my head at this very moment called Parallel Lines
- I hate it when my nails get longer than 2mm *pet peeve*
- I studied piano and oboe up to grade 3 and kind of wish I’d carried on (with piano) :/
- I suffer from major wanderlust, when I say suffer, I mean suffer. I want to travel very much XD
- Music plays a big part of when I’m reading and different music can make me more emotional over the text
- I like hugs and hugging people 😀
- I absolutely adore massive woolly jumpers and thick socks *mmmm*
- The beach is my favourite place to be
Wow. So 50 eh? That took me a long time. Hope you like them and know me a little better!
I am now tagging (sorry if you’ve already been tagged or you don’t do tags (didn’t check) so ignore it if these things):
Rebekah from Reflection of a Bookworm
Update: Rachel already has a tag post, oops! Check it out by clicking here!
Phew! We got anything in common?